Laman

Translator

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bilal Tarawih

Ramadan, give other colors in the liver when entering. Many of the virtues that are here this month than other months. Lots of prayer and worship which makes the heart is quiet compared to other months.

I feel if the month of Ramadan once it is present. There are prayers that really makes me tarawih spirit through fasting.

Environment of my home, praying tarawih using 23 cycles. Every 4 greeting and 2 greeting so interspersed with shalawat. When I heard shalawat done together, waw .... heart felt very calm. Do you share with me?


Here is the video link and its blessings on a regular textnya :

  1. Alfu Salam
  2. ANNABIY SHOLLU_ALAIH
  3. ASSALAMU_ALAIK 
  4. Bismillah hi Ya Allah hu Ya Kareem
  5. Lil Abi Wal Ummi 
  6. Ya Robbi bil Mustofa Ya Rasulullah Salamun Alaik 
  7. Sidna nabi    
  8. YA NABI SALAM 

Want to Download Full  : Link Complete Shalawat Download

No comments:

Post a Comment